The internet has single-handedly replaced all other advertising mediums as the number one place to advertise for maximum ROI. The real question is how do you market your small business online in a cost effective manner? In this article, I am going to share with you a few Internet marketing tips that I have used to market my business online, and these tips will also work for you!
1. The first tip to market your business online is submitting to vertical directories. Directories such as Merchant Circle, Kudzu, Yelp, etc. are a great place to start. With these lists, you can create an advertising space using certain keywords phrases. These are the same phrases that people will search for when they are trying to find your product or service!
2. The second way to market your small business on the internet is to write articles. Article marketing is one of the best ways to market your business online, and I have proven this with over 750 of my articles attracting tons of visitors each and every day to my website. The search engines view popular article directories as news aggregators, and as such, they are given high credibility within search results.
3. Another way to market your small business online is to leverage the power of social media. Websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc. are great ways to increase your online exposure and network with people who will be interested in the products or services that you offer.
4. Podcast.This may seem, to some, an odd way to market your small business online. But don’t tell that to the Fortune 500 companies who have jumped on the Podcasting bandwagon. You still have the ability to stand out amongst the competition with Podcasting. Podcasts can be useful because people hear a voice that they can connect more with, rather than a piece of paper.
5. YouTube Broadcasts.Again, another tip that many may not feel would be a good way to market your small business online. You can put a link on your website to a YouTube clip, or you can display a link to your site at the end of your YouTube clip. But don’t just use boring old infomercials on there. Make your video capture the audience and stand out from the crowd. That sounds like an excellent way to market your small business online to me.
6. Get A Memorable Domain Name.For example, a domain name in your Internet address, like Google.com. You need to create a catchy and memorable name if possible. How many people will always remember Yahoo, Google, Monster, etc.These are all great ways to market your small business online.
Online marketing is the wave of the future, and not starting right away could cost your company thousands or even millions of dollars in sales. If you are not marketing your small business online, then get in touch with a professional who can help you get started today!